In one of those late night facebook exchanges, between a friend, and her coach, I couldn’t help jumping in. This is how it went… some pretty original thoughts
- “coach”: I can not be held responsible for drunk texting or drunk FB posting! I will however run with whatever I am presented with!
- Mark Cathcart: You can only try. Failure is defined by not trying, it is not defined as trying but not achieving.
- Friend: it was at 7:39 am… so not drunk, but blonde for sure! ack!
- “coach”:Time is 9:39 where I grew up and 1:39 in England. It might have been alcohol
- Mark Cathcart: drunk on your own success is much more powerful than alcohol; with the latter you wake up in the morning feeling awful, with the former, you wake up with the same awesome person you went to sleep with. >
- “coach”: And drunk on both?
- Mark Cathcart: Drunk with on both is when you wake up with someone you don’t know at all